APPLICATIONS FOR RECERTIFICATION FOR THE 2022-23 SEASON WILL BE SENT VIA MAIL EARLY FALL 2022.
Please note, given the volume of applications we receive it can take quite some time for your application to be processed. Please be patient. You can check the status of your application through our 24/7 automated phone system by calling 508.796.2423 and follow the voice prompts.
IF YOU NO LONGER INTEND TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION AND/OR WISH TO CANCEL YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
How to reach us:
- Email or call us at 508-754-1176 with questions.
- Check the status of your application through our 24/7 automated phone system by calling 508.796.2423 and following the voice prompts.
How to send us your application and other requested documents.
- Mail information to us: WCAC Fuel Assistance, 484 Main Street, Suite 200, Worcester, MA 01608.
- Email documents to us at :
- Mail Drop Box remains available at our 484 Main Street, Worcester office. Mail box is located outside our main entrance on the second floor of the Denholm Building.
- Free self-service copy services available M-F, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.